Looking to accelerating the Personal Development of Key Individuals; C-suite executives, high potentials, senior team leaders in transition, organization on boarding?
Coaching helps successful people perform to the next level; to achieve, grow and sustain their success. Benefits you can expect include enhanced decision-making, defined action-planning, measurable gains in productivity, and support for ongoing growth and development.
At MAX Strategy we partner with people, individually or in groups, to define and achieve extraordinary results. Great coaching is both creative and client-driven, and infused with curiosity, support and accountability. A well-developed coaching relationship is transformative, for individuals and organizations.
Coaching is defined by the International Coaching Federation as "partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential which is important in today's uncertain and complex environment. It is a forward looking conversation and is non judgmental. It holds the client as the expert in their lives, and is capable of profound results when meaningfully supported. It is not training, teaching, counselling, therapy or mentoring.
Overwhelmingly, business leaders see the key purpose of coaching as a leadership development approach that develops leaders for the future. Over the years, coaching engagements have shifted with the primary drivers now being proactive leadership development, support during transition and change, and problem solving.
- Organization Culture Change Coaching: The term “coaching culture” has entered the corporate lexicon, thanks to studies showing that organizations with strong coaching cultures have higher levels of revenue and employee engagement than those that do not. Company focus on influencing a culture that will set the foundation of who they are, how they act, how they treat each other, and how they run their business can deliver large and lasting dividends. In organizations, the focus can be on improving the working culture and strategies for teamwork, project management and sustained success.
- Executive Coaching: This type of coaching can be viewed as recognition of high potentials. It primarily focuses on enhancing performance and developing leadership or team-building skills.
- Personal Executive Coaching: This type of coaching is initiated by the individual and paid for personally. Motivations may vary but often they revolve around personal skill development, achieving balance, handling stress, managing people, overcoming conflict, understanding corporate politics or career transition. Coaching conversations focus exclusively on your success, creating opportunities for you to create a satisfying and rewarding life and career.
- Group Coaching works with small groups of clients to offer a group/peer coaching experience as each client works on individual projects or goals. It builds an understanding with other professionals of the barriers to performance, and builds in a concrete accountability structure.
- Team Coaching works with individuals who are engaged together in achieving results, either in providing services or completing projects. Team coaching, when offered by experienced team coaches, improves a teams effectiveness and performance. Effectiveness focuses on how well teams achieve together, and addresses issues of communication, goal-setting, conflict, capacity building and training. Performance focuses on exactly that: achieving measurable results.
- Clarity and Focus
- Increased Accountability
- Increased Confidence
- Better Ideas
- Better Decision Making
Coaching programs normally based on a 6 month coaching programs with one hour personal coaching sessions every two weeks. Each program is customized and would typically include:
- Program duration and fee discussion
- Minimum of 12 one hour personal coaching sessions
- One 30 minute 'lazer' personal coaching maintenance session opportunity per month (no carry-over)
- Telephone/video or in-person meetings with sponsoring representative(s) to establish the desired coaching plan and outcomes
- An initial telephone coaching session with the client to set the framework for the coaching relationship
- Goal setting to establish specific and measurable SMART goals (Return on Investment, Return on Engagement)
- Creating a Personal Development Plan
- Unlimited e-mail support
Optional services available:
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment (self perception, stress management, decision making, self expression, interpersonal)
- Everything Management DiSC Assessment (dominance, inducement, submission, and compliance) and Debrief
- 5 Behaviour Cohesive Team Assessment (trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, results)
- 360 degree feedback survey
BOOK YOUR COMPLIMENTARY DISCOVERY SESSION
Let's have a conversation about facilitation for your unique situation and the specific needs of your business. It is an opportunity to exchange ideas on how MAX Strategy Consulting can support your objectives, your team, and your success.